Thursday, January 26, 2012

Trip to Ashoor Jewelry (The Gold Factory)

January 26, 2012  
     
       I decided I wanted to, like most tourist who come to this region, get some jewelry made for myself. One of the trips that are sponsored through the MWR by my co-worker Cherryl is a trip to Ashoor Jewelry located in Riyadh.  Not only does this store specialize in mining precious and semi-precious gem stones jewelry, everything is produced right on the premises for all to see.



      They also re-make unwanted pieces into new custom design jewelry. They employ experienced craftsmen and goldsmith from Sri Lanka which is the leading exporter of top quality gemstones. With so many gems and styles to choose from, I selected a heart pendant made of gold with the letter “G” encrusted with diamonds. The price tag was $200! A great value found in the “Kingdom”, Saudi Arabia.


All the best,
GMarie




2 comments:

  1. I would love to get a sterling silver custom pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jhon Poll,
    Thanks for reading!
    GMarie

    ReplyDelete