Saturday, September 24, 2011

Last Night in Florida....Bittersweet

          The night before I depart for Saudi, I am reflecting on the last week; the hustle and bustle of wrapping up the last details of my trip, such as finalizing my will, shipping myself some items I am so sure I won't be able to get in Saudi and making and receiving those last minute phone calls and emails from and to Monet, Danny, Sue, Glen (you got me today...good!) , Robin, Kenneth, Ms. Lillie, Yvette, Lynn, Kirby, Laverne, Dad, and Tookie.

          Bruce and Florence,...I appreciate you and it was a pleasure meeting you! You set my mind at ease with the information you provided. I look forward to visiting you in South Africa. Thanks Robin for the connection!!

          Spiritually, I feel "complete" with all of the well wishes and of course, the promises to keep in touch. Thanks to you all for making my departure....well, easier.

All the best,
GMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment